Friday, March 4, 2011

The true meaning of generosity.....

We are awe struck from the amount of generosity we have received throughout this F.A.B. 5K experience. I always knew people were generous, just not to this extent. These people are not just our wonderful friends and families, but strangers as well. This race holds a special place in all of our hearts in so many ways it's hard to put into words. My Mom would have been amazed by what this race has been able to accomplish and the support it has received. She was the most generous person I know; her generosity was about giving her time and herself. She would have helped anyone who needed it, even if it was a stranger. I think generosity comes is so many forms, it's monumental, it's time selflessness, and much more. Not only has my Mom taught me this, but all of the people who helped us through this race, YOU have reminded us of the meaning of generosity. Thank you so much for a great life lesson that we will always treasure!

1 comment: